Wednesday 24 July 2013

On the Road of Transformation


Have you ever wondered about how you might go about removing the various "roadblocks" to your success? You know what I mean.... or maybe you don't? What I'm talking about, is that "something" that stands between you and having, being or doing something (anything!) more, different or maybe even outrageous, in any (or all, areas of your life).

Now before I tell you what I did (& am doing) about these blocks in my life - I've got some bad news, but don't worry, I intend to resolve that immediately, with great news! The bad news is, that I discovered that I am in fact, the source of the blocks - or rather they largely (if not entirely) exist within me. It's entirely possible that could be true for you too - but, I'm going to let you decide that for yourself.

The great news is that we all have the power to change ourselves, our thinking & our beliefs! Imagine what might be possible once those changes are implemented!

So my latest strategy for the removal of roadblocks was "ROAD TRIP" Well..... I suppose, I should back up a little, first I joined Empower Network - very soon there after, I made the decision to go to an Empower Event (in Denver, Colorado). What I can tell you about this process is that, I have in my life past, made decisions at "glacial speed" (i.e. painfully slow). In contrast, this decision looked like, I've got a car - I'm going!

From that decision I was "gifted" the company of two people that are infinitely more knowledgable about Empower and now I've got me a "5000 km Master Class" (as well as good company!). Wow the power of a decision! (it's enough to make a "believer" out of me!

The event was amazing - full immersion in and with, people that are doing some extraordinary things in their lives (absolutely exhilarating and inspiring) - little did I know how many times throughout, I would be given the opportunity to see myself (and how I've gone about my life) I realized that these "cross-roads" always  presented the invitation to show up differently - a chance to decide, newly!

My life is changing - now! It began with a decision while still sitting in my chair at home! It carried on over 5000 km of driving in the front seat of my car, through 7 awe inspiring states (that covers the geography) who knows how many mental/emotional/spiritual "states" were traversed - in between I spent 2 1/2 days in a seat at a world class venue in Denver, at a Life Changing Event - all from one decision! (and come to think of it while sitting the whole time!) That's a lot of transformation without even getting out of the chair!

I have now followed through on the decision I made while at the event to fully commit myself to Empower and "my business" (by getting "all in").
What this means to me is I am fully committing to me, my life, and my dreams and that I am worth it.

Through this decision it is my intention to be of service and assistance to others! My dream now contains upholding the lives and dreams of others!

I invite you to "decide" to join me!

Blessings,
Rob


No comments:

Post a Comment