Thursday 25 July 2013

"V" for Victory!


I've spent much of the morning considering my dreams - even wrote them down. If this is something you've never done I highly recommend it. I'll be honest with you, I have never done anything like this before - oh sure I may have "fantasized" about certain things; but I never really believed these things were possible (for me) nor did I ever have any sort of coherent plan to achieve them.

Once again - the truth was, I didn't have, any plan! So let's review - a vague idea, no belief in it's realization and no plan to get there - can you guess what my results have been?

Needless to say this was not a formula for a "success story!"

However it has led me to a path that is now teaching me how to be successful - not just in business, but in all areas of my life.

So today I have made a start.... you might say, well so what! There's plenty of real estate between you and success and you know what..... you're right!

However I'm working on clarifying my dreams (so now I'm creating my vision) - I've begun to lay the ground work, to gather the resources that will teach me how to get where I want to go.

Once there is a compelling vision, the education on how to go about getting there & consistent daily application of the teachings in the form of inspired action - all that remains is "the start" (it may well be the most powerful decision of a lifetime!)

I know many a success has been denied in my life - Why? Because there was no Start!

The dream, the education, the plan, implementation - all require a "Start!"

Of course even a start doesn't in itself guarantee success (without perseverance) so then ..... START (and then keep going) there is no Stop! (perhaps: rest, regroup, rethink, reorganize, adapt, expand) but Start means, to get in motion and stay in motion.

I'm am grateful that I have made a powerful "start" on my goals, dreams and my business, by getting "all in" with Empower Network. I now have access to training and am part of a community of people that are using this training to build success in their lives.

Even if I don't want the exact same things in my life, I can absolutely utilize the same means to be successful in my life and reaching my own goals. Can you put a price on "hope and inspiration?" Well having experienced hopelessness in my life - I'm prepared to say these thing are priceless!

I believe whole-heartedly that the path I'm now on, will work if I work it!

The name says it all: "EMPOWER" - no longer does "V" stand for Victim in my life!

I am committed to my life and my dreams (which includes empowering others, in their lives) therefore "V" now is all about VICTORY! (victory over self-limitation, victory over adversity, victory over challenges) - all have, and will continue to present, upon this journey)

That's why I'm building a bigger vision - so that it will pull me forward, no matter what!

It's my experience that "Start" overrides any and all excuses! - check it out ----->

I've never been in business for myself (JUST START!)
I'm not very knowledgeable about computers (JUST START!)
I don't know anything about marketing on the internet (JUST START!)

See what I mean?

Now I'm not insisting that you do what I'm doing - I'm just saying, whatever it is you dream of doing (you and your dreams are absolutely worth pursuing) so - START! (imagine how many people on the planet right here, right now could be benefiting from the manifestation of your dream!)

You owe it to yourself and all you will impact, to make that dream a reality!


I want to see more dreams come true - how about you?

Blessings,

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment