Wednesday 20 September 2017

Brothers (Hear me thus) - Covenant with the Goddess


Do I speak for all men?
I cannot presume that designation..
I do not - "speak to the choir"
As a man
With a voice
And a presence
In a mosaic
A cell 
In the body of humanity
I consider
My sacred responsibility
To issue my voice
Upon the collective consciousness


There will be those 
That continue to imagine
I require their permission
to speak
There could remain still
Moments I consider it true
Both 
Are deeply flawed
In premise

Enough!!

I now address
Those men
That continue to:

Debase, Diminish, Devalue

Abuse
Exploit
Attack

Malign
Intimidate
Manipulate

Dominate
Ridicule
Oppress

Continuing
To seek out
And destroy

The feminine 

Can you not see
You wage war
With 
The very loving essence
That carried you
That bore you
Unto this world
That holds
Nurtures
Sustains
Beats your heart
That is 
Your heart

You seek 
To destroy
The very best
Of Life
You condemn
Yourself
To a lifetime
Of
Self-Hatred
Until 
You relent

I am
A voice 
For the discontinuance
Of a perverted 
Diminished 
Dishonouring
Representation of Masculinity 
My brothers
I will out this 
Anywhere I encounter it

To ensure 
My own life
Is spared
The mantle of hypocrisy
I lay to bare
My own soul
Upon the altar
Of this page

I ask 
All that is Holy
To 
Expose
Make visible
&
Identify

All 

Ways

Shapes 

or

Forms

There remains:

Any energy
of 
Mistaken beliefs
Influences
Indoctrination
Fear
Insecurity

In me

That 
Don't fully 
And 
Completely

Stand in homage
of 
The Divine Feminine

Source them out
And 
Heal me at their source
And 
Release them

I was taught
That 
Gratitude 
Appreciation
Love 
Service
Humility
Atonement

Are action words

Don't tell me

Show me...

Today

This is my 

demonstration


R. O'Neill (September  20, 2017)





2 comments:

  1. A beautiful Divine Masculine man who gets it! WOW! Powerful truth. THANK YOU! This is incredible! Bless you dearest Rob O'Neill :) Have you ever seen this https://youtu.be/DBTx7VGzsnU ? This video is very much in alignment with what you write here. Thank you deeply and dearly for this. To me and on behalf of all women, thank you and I honour you ~Lady Nenari, Princess of the Sea, Lady of Glencoe, Highlands Scotland xxxx

    ReplyDelete