Monday 29 February 2016

There Talk (my Walk?)

From beyond the realm where eyes – perceive
I opened, myself – so as - to receive
Beyond, wildest dreams – so much, heart candy
My hosts Jesus, John Lennon, Gandhi

Each in their own way – a stand for peace
Love thy Neighbor, Imagine, violence-filled resistance – cease
Why in exchange for their loving thought?
One nailed to a cross – the other’s shot!

One wonders of these outcomes, just how they got, so turned around
The message carried by these three – promise, changes so profound
The path explained in earnest – the world preferred, another
Oblivious that the one they kill – is really their own brother

One message that I take from this – no life when scared of dying
I’ve wanted so much to fit in – my life’s been shaped by lying
In earthly terms their lives cut short – though it’s very plain to see
The reason that their word lives on – was their integrity

They tried to kill the message, believed they knew the source
It cannot die; it’s powered by – a Universal Force
Though not claiming equal footing with these, legendary three
With woven words, and newfound stand – the messenger is me.







No comments:

Post a Comment